No 1010, Floor 10, Grosvenor Business Tower, Barsha Heights Dubai, UAE
Whatsapp: +971523717966
info@aljabalglobal.com

Aljabal: Your Trusted Bitumen Supplier in Kenya

Supplier of sulphur, bitumen and Urea in Dubai.

Welcome to Aljabal – your premier bitumen supplier in Kenya, strategically positioned to serve the bustling Mombasa and Nairobi ports. With a steadfast commitment to excellence, Aljabal has emerged as a prominent player in the Kenyan bitumen market, consistently surpassing expectations and delivering top-notch products and services.

See the Past Shipments

Fueling Kenya’s Growth: Our Bitumen Supply

At Aljabal, we take immense pride in contributing significantly to Kenya’s infrastructural development. In 2021 alone, Kenya imported approximately 49,000 metric tons of bitumen from the Middle East. Accordingly we proudly played a pivotal role by supplying around 15% of this vital resource. Our dedication to quality and reliability has positioned us as a trusted partner for Kenya’s infrastructure projects.

Diverse Bitumen Grades to Suit Your Needs

We understand that each project has unique requirements. Certainly that’s why Aljabal offers a diverse range of bitumen grades, ensuring you have access to the perfect fit for your specific needs. Whether you require the versatile 60/70 or the high-performance 80/100 grade, or even the specialized Cutback Bitumen (MC30, MC70, MC250), we can supply. Our commitment to excellence extends to every grade we offer.

Pricing Transparency: Navigating Market Dynamics

In a market influenced by various factors, including crude oil rates, ocean freight, vacuum bottom cost, and packing type. Our pricing model is anchored to the Bitumen 60/70 price, serving as a reliable baseline. This ensures that you receive fair and competitive pricing, regardless of market fluctuations.

Bitumen Supplier in Kenya

Seamless Transactions: Your Convenience is Our Priority

At Aljabal, we believe in making your transactions as seamless as possible. Our preferred payment method is advanced payment. A modest 30% advance payment initiates the process, followed by the remaining 70% upon customs document verification or bill of lading draft. However Letter of credit (LC) and Bank guarantee will be accepted. This streamlined approach allows you to focus on your project with complete peace of mind.

Timely Delivery: From Production to Port

We understand the criticality of timely delivery in your project’s success. Upon payment confirmation, our agile production process swings into action. Bitumen production and loading are completed within three weeks, ensuring minimal delays. With a swift transit time of just 17 days to Kenya, your project remains on track, powered by Aljabal’s unwavering commitment to punctuality.

Stringent Quality Control: Your Satisfaction, Our Guarantee

Quality is non-negotiable at Aljabal. To ensure you receive the highest standard of bitumen, our products undergo meticulous inspection by esteemed international bodies such as SGS or Geo-Chem. This rigorous quality control regimen guarantees that you’re receiving a product that meets and exceeds industry standards, providing the foundation for your project’s success.

Packaging Solutions: Choice Tailored to You

Understanding that packaging preferences vary, Aljabal offers flexible options to cater to your specific requirements. Choose from our new steel drums or convenient jumbo bags, with the former being a favored choice among our Kenyan customers.

Your Journey with Aljabal: Simple and Effective

Embarking on a partnership with Aljabal is as effortless as it is rewarding. To initiate your purchase, complete a simple form, and our dedicated sales team will promptly assist you with timing and pricing details. We understand the importance of proper documentation, and our team will guide you through the process, ensuring that required documents such as PVOC, IDF, and GIS are in order for seamless Kenya customs clearance.

Beyond Supplies: Our Enduring Commitment

Aljabal’s journey with Kenya’s Mombasa began in 2012, and since then, our unwavering commitment to competitive pricing, top-tier quality products, extensive industry experience, exceptional customer service, and sustainable practices has propelled us to the forefront of the market. With every transaction, we assure timely delivery, uncompromising quality control, and unwavering support throughout your purchasing journey.

Contact with Us Today

For inquiries, quotes, or any assistance you may need, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Contact Aljabal directly, or make use of our user-friendly inquiry form. Experience firsthand why Aljabal is more than just a bitumen supplier in Kenya – we are your trusted partner, dedicated to fueling your success in Kenya’s dynamic construction landscape.

Contact Information:

Website: www.aljabalglobal.com

Phone: +971523717966

Email: info@aljabalglobal.com

Office: +97145543292

error: Content is protected !!