Penetration Grade Bitumen is a standard bitumen usually used as a Paving Grade Bitumen essential for road construction and for the production of asphalt pavements with superior properties, and it’s very important once it bounds the aggregates and creates a unique cohesion and stability to the bituminous mix.
This grade of Bitumen is mainly used in the manufacture of hot mix asphalt for bases and wearing courses.
Penetration Grade Bitumen supplied by Al Jabal Global Trading FZE is petroleum grade bitumen, manufactured from fractional / vacuum distillation of crude oil. The Bitumen supplied by Al Jabal Global Trading FZE is produced from vacuum residue (short residue) feedstock.
Penetration Grade bitumen are specified by the penetration and softening point test. Designation is by penetration range only. The penetration grade bitumen have a thermoplastic property which causes the material to soften at high temperatures and to harden at lower temperatures. This unique temperature/viscosity relationship is important when determining the performance parameters such as the adhesion, rheology, durability and application temperatures of bitumen.
Al Jabal Global Trading FZE supplies all Penetration Graded Bitumen Grades in correspondence to ASTM D946-09 and EN 12591-2009, including:
ASTM D946-09 Grades:
- Bitumen Penetration Grade 40-50
- Bitumen Penetration Grade 60-70
- Bitumen Penetration Grade 85-100
- Bitumen Penetration Grade 120-150
- Bitumen Penetration Grade 200-300
EN 12591-2009 Grades:
- Bitumen Penetration Grade 20/30
- Bitumen Penetration Grade 30/45
- Bitumen Penetration Grade 35/50
- Bitumen Penetration Grade 40/60
- Bitumen Penetration Grade 50/70
- Bitumen Penetration Grade 70/100
- Bitumen Penetration Grade 100/150
- Bitumen Penetration Grade 160/220
Main Office :
No. LB4129 & LB04131, Jafza 4 Building, Jebel Ali Freezone, Dubai – UAE
Officec Tel / fax :
Whatsapp and direct mobile:
Our Sister Company: